Welcome to docMgt Importer/Exporter Add-Ins


docMgt Importer and Exporter are client tools that are used to bring data and documents into and out of docMgt. They have a very robust set of base features to get 95% of the job done. It is for the other 5% that we have created the Add-In system.


This help file is broken down into one section for Importer and another for Exporter. Inside those sections it is further broken down into one section per Add-In. Find the Add-In by navigating the table of contents or the page list.